CMFB Not running

chas_in_mlb

Are both CMBN and CMFB version 4.x ? Generally they should both work regardless of version (though CMBN would have to be version 2.x or later to be compatible with Windows 10). Generally if CMBN works, then CMFB should work

Were you able to activate the license key for CMFB or did the game crash before allowing you to activate it ? Typically the games do NOT need to use the compatibility mode, though some users said it allowed the games to work for them.

Was it necessary to possibly add CMBN and/or CMFB as an exception/white-list in your security software ? What security software do you use ?

11 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Are both CMBN and CMFB version 4.x ? Generally they should both work regardless of version (though CMBN would have to be version 2.x or later to be compatible with Windows 10). Generally if CMBN works, then CMFB should work

Were you able to activate the license key for CMFB or did the game crash before allowing you to activate it ? Typically the games do NOT need to use the compatibility mode, though some users said it allowed the games to work for them.

Was it necessary to possibly add CMBN and/or CMFB as an exception/white-list in your security software ? What security software do you use ?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I tried reinstalling the games to my desktop PC which has a more robust video card. They all installed and are running (except for FB, which is missing its .brz files for some reason).

But now my mouse doesn't work.