The British Forces Campaign - Highland Games

BFCElvis

17 minutes ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

What app should I chose to open the CAM ? I removed the old CAM from the folder to still have both new and old campaigns available !

Place them in the /documents/battlefront/combat mission/CMSF2/game files/campaigns/ folder. 
Did a quick test and worked for me.

19 minutes ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

What app should I chose to open the CAM ? I removed the old CAM from the folder to still have both new and old campaigns available !

Did you have the game running at the time?  You would need to exit, copy the new campaign file into the campaigns folder (overwriting old one), then restart.

Strange..

Some more ideas, just speculating:

* Do you have the British module activated?

* Try removing other campaigns from the folder and see if they also get removed from the game, just to make sure that folder is actually also the folder where the game looks for it's campaigns.

Other than that I wouldn't know what it could be. The only thing I did different is that I chose to overwrite the old .cam file. But as file replacement is on OS level, that shouldn't be of any influence to CM: it just sees the files that are there at that moment.