Great Swan Extras Location(s)?

On 9/15/2020 at 5:45 AM, joethejet said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been answered, I did do a search but ddn't find the answer. I bought the BP and got it installed, but I'm not sure what to do with the files in the "extras" zip.

Where do I put them?

Thanks,

Joe

I don‘t have the answer, but remember that this question was discussed not too long ago. Search the Forum for „Battle Pack“ and „Extras“.

From the readme:

A zip file containing
* Scenario loading screen mod, showing the front line in North West Europe on a day-by-day
basis from 6 June through to the end of September
* Topographical maps and aerial photos for scenarios, used for the creation of the scenarios in
Battle Pack 1, and usable as planning tools while playing
* PDF copy of The story of the 23rd Hussars, 1940-1946 unit history

The .brz goes into mods or /data/Z folder. 
The map overlays can be used with the editor I think, but never tried such things. There is also a blank map (.btt)which can be used in the editor (put anywhere in /scenario's or /qb's I guess).

The .kmz file is something for Google Earth I just found out. 

The .zip file is called The Great Swan BP1 extras. The download link in the readme doesn't seem to work anymore though.

Edited by Lethaface