NEW!! Updated 101st 82nd US Paratroopers MOD!

Damian45

Hello all

Spent many hours perfecting these units for myself, gonna share my new 101st and 82nd US Paratroopers with you all. The last US Airborne mod I made was way back in 2014, time flies. I also have so much more almost complete, such as SS, Heer, Canadian Para, British, Para any many more in the works. I hope you all enjoy this mod as much as I do. Cheers!

What's in the mod?

101st Complete Uniforms for Normandy - With Ranks

101st Complete Uniforms for Holland - With Ranks

82nd Complete Uniforms for Normandy - With Ranks

82nd Complete Uniforms for Holland - With Ranks

All Equipment/Helmets, changed colours ect.

Pictures show a bit, best to get in game and see for yourself :)

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9e1lw2wcprbu8xi/DM's+US+Airborne.zip/file

Kind Regards,

Damiano

CM Normandy 2020-09-09 21-37-46-963.jpg

CM Normandy 2020-09-09 21-39-17-078.jpg

CM Normandy 2020-09-09 21-41-45-972.jpg

CM Normandy 2020-09-09 21-42-01-029.jpg

CM Normandy 2020-09-09 21-49-10-419.jpg

Edited by Damian45

4 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Looks very good, where can I get my hands on it?  I looked over at CMMODS4 but didn't see it.

Its  important to be awake on news on the forum, and keep a place on HD to place mods scenarios or updates, not for the time directly availables on the CMMODs !

JM

1 hour ago, 3j2m7 said:

Its  important to be awake on news on the forum, and keep a place on HD to place mods scenarios or updates, not for the time directly availables on the CMMODs !

JM

Not sure I'm understanding?  The link to the download wasn't there originally but Damian has kindly added it now.

Edited by Vacilllator

• 2 weeks later...

surprised i missed this....   these are some really nice paratroopers, damian.   these and your brit/cad/pol. airborne are   the best versions i think i've seen  and thank you for making them.  heck-  keep-em coming!  do you know if the game structure would allow commandos (in the couple of scenarios that have them) to use their own textures ( 'cap-comforter' or green beret,  bergan rucksack, maybe, instead of regular '37 small pack) rather than the airborne skins?  as an ex-wwii figure modeler, i love the way good troop and vehicle skins, as well as  terrain, foliage and building  textures  make  c.m look as good as it plays (or simulates, or whatever, lol) . so again, thanks, man.

cheers,

rob

Edited by quakerparrot67
mistake in wording

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 6:42 AM, quakerparrot67 said:

surprised i missed this....   these are some really nice paratroopers, damian.   these and your brit/cad/pol. airborne are   the best versions i think i've seen  and thank you for making them.  heck-  keep-em coming!  do you know if the game structure would allow commandos (in the couple of scenarios that have them) to use their own textures ( 'cap-comforter' or green beret,  bergan rucksack, maybe, instead of regular '37 small pack) rather than the airborne skins?  as an ex-wwii figure modeler, i love the way good troop and vehicle skins, as well as  terrain, foliage and building  textures  make  c.m look as good as it plays (or simulates, or whatever, lol) . so again, thanks, man.

cheers,

rob

Hello mate, Sorry for the late reply. I wish I could change the backpacks but I don't think it's possible unfortunately. I'm also a figure painter :)

1 minute ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Me too (before my eyesight went tits-up), what scale do you prefer?  B)

Started with 28mm and venturing into 20mm and 15mm, Mostly WWII, just received a **** load of 15mm French buildings for Normandy. How about yourself mate?

Started with 1/72, then got into 25mm Ral-Partha & Citadel stuff (which gradually morphed into 28mm with GW), then back to 1/72 with occasional excursions into 1/48, 1/35 & 1/32 which is where I'm at now (once I sort out some better magnification and lighting).....I once painted a bunch of 15mm US armoured vehicles with my Airbrush, they're a doddle to paint that way, three shades of OD through the cup, edge-highlighting and an oil wash and that's pretty much it.

9 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Started with 1/72, then got into 25mm Ral-Partha & Citadel stuff (which gradually morphed into 28mm with GW), then back to 1/72 with occasional excursions into 1/48, 1/35 & 1/32 which is where I'm at now (once I sort out some better magnification and lighting).....I once painted a bunch of 15mm US armoured vehicles with my Airbrush, they're a doddle to paint that way, three shades of OD through the cup, edge-highlighting and an oil wash and that's pretty much it.

That's good mate, Ive picked 15mm for my WWII range only because I can field so much more than in 28mm scale, Also it's a lot cheaper to field such large armies. I also have so much GW stuff in boxes that need to be painted. :)