Campaigns and Scenarios

Sgt_Tellos

Further to the above and assuming you are a windows user - these are the places to look ...

The filepath below takes you to Game Files in which the two directories you need lie:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Shock Force 2\Game Files

Put downloaded scenarios in the folder below:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Shock Force 2\Game Files\Scenarios

Put downloaded campaigns in the folder below:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Shock Force 2\Game Files\Campaigns

I installed CMRT on my "E" drive and the path is as follow: "This PC>Storage 2>Combat Mission Red Thunder"  there are three folders in the directory Data, Misc, and Mod Tools.  In the Data folder I created a Data Z folder for Mods.  Do I have to create a Campaign folder in there as well for downloaded Campains?  otherwise I have no campaign folder.

7 minutes ago, Sgt_Tellos said:

I installed CMRT on my "E" drive

I think you will find that the installer still put the game files you're looking for in the place Combatintman said, in other words:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Red Thunder\Game Files

Navigate to that folder and inside you will find sub-folders for campaigns and scenarios as described.  Don't put them in the Z folder as they aren't mods.