See that tune.

I think that someone has got this in the bag. No.6 looks like it only has Limey troops in it, but all the others are fine. So that is 12 points to you.

I'm now going to annoy my neighbours by playing "Just You, Just Me" rather loudly. I love Slam Stewart's playing on it.

Edited by Warts 'n' all

8 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I think that someone has got this in the bag. No.6 looks like it only has Limey troops in it, but all the others are fine. So that is 12 points to you.

I'm now going to annoy my neighbours by playing "Just You, Just Me" rather loudly. I love Slam Stewart's playing on it.

Absolutely right about 6.  That's not the picture I meant to put there. Not sure how I did that.

You, Sir, have excellent musical taste. My favorite part of these threads has been listening to a bunch of these songs while I looked for pictures.

@Falaise Thank you for your comment. If the competition had been run when the Big Bundle was originally released then the South of France pictures would have been disallowed. But we now have at least one community made battle from Dragoon so that is why The Committee of 100 allowed the pictures posted on page 1 and the one above. 

Edited by Warts 'n' all

Final standings

Vergeltungswaffe- 31 Points

Warts 'n' all - 18 Points

LongLeftFlank - 6 Points

Falaise - 4 Points

Umlaut - 0 Points

altipueri - Minus 5 Points

So our winner by a very long margin is @Vergeltungswaffe. His prize is a hogshead of Elizabeth's St. Jemes Infirmary Thorney Isalnd Entire Butt, described by Rate Beer as being full-bodied, well-rounded, and a cheeky little number all at the same time.

15 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

@Falaise Thank you for your comment. If the competition had been run when the Big Bundle was originally released then the South of France pictures would have been disallowed. But we now have at least one community made battle from Dragoon so that is why The Committee of 100 allowed the pictures posted on page 1 and the one above. 

My Assault on Port Cros scenario is part of Dragoon so at least two scenarios out there.

34 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

My Assault on Port Cros scenario is part of Dragoon so at least two scenarios out there.

That was the one that I had in mind, although I haven't played it, which probably explains why I couldn't remember the title. Now that CMBN has had it's most annoying bug fixed I will hopefully return from CMFB soon.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, altipueri said:

Come on Wart - shake your box of tricks up and give us another game.

I don't have a new competition in the pipeline sadly. I think doing one over on the CMFB forum would be a bit pointless, as we are all so familiar with the photos taken then.

I quite like the idea of doing something set in the west during spring 1945. But, we shall have to wait for BFC.