Hi i need help with a map

The game won't recognize QB maps unless they have AI orders sets in place for both sides. Also if your map is set for 'meeting engagement' and you start an 'assault' QB it won't recognize the map either. Because an assault map would require a different AI plans than a ME map. 

On 8/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, MikeyD said:

The game won't recognize QB maps unless they have AI orders sets in place for both sides.

No, that should not be the case. I have used maps for QB that have no plans at all. All you have to do is manually pick it and...

On 8/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, MikeyD said:

Also if your map is set for 'meeting engagement' and you start an 'assault' QB it won't recognize the map either. Because an assault map would require a different AI plans than a ME map. 

Yes, the type of battle does need to be set for the map to show up when you try to create the QB. So if the map is set to a meeting engagement and you want to use it in a probe QB you will need to save a version of the map with the probe battle type for it to be a selection for you in the QB list.

18 hours ago, IanL said:

No, that should not be the case. I have used maps for QB that have no plans at all. All you have to do is manually pick it and...

Just a further clarification on this: without an AI plan, you can’t use the map against an AI opponent as the AI units will not Advance, and be an effective enemy. They just sit in their starting positions.

But against a human opponent no AI plans are needed in a QB map. I’ve made many such maps and they all worked fine in QB against a human opponent.