Africa Palm's by USMC and British Forces

6 hours ago, Erwin said:

Weird thing about this mod file is that my system says it was created on February 21, 2016, and modified on August 6, 2014.

So, Mord has access to a form of time travel.  

I believe this is referring to your download date 😃

9 hours ago, Erwin said:

Weird thing about this mod file is that my system says it was created on February 21, 2016, and modified on August 6, 2014.

So, Mord has access to a form of time travel.  

LOL. Well, I didn't see that plot twist coming!

Speaking of plot twists...

10 hours ago, GhostRider3/3 said:

I remember requesting it a few years back.  I hope it is still in circulation somewhere.

Semper Fi.

JD

LOW and BEHOLD! Guess what I found buried in a ZZZZZ folder in my old installation of SF1?

Erwin's copy is correct. Not only is it 2014, the "date created" and "date modified" are switched around on mine too! Says I created it in 2017 and modified it in 2014. These are the only old mod files I have checked that do this. WTF? So, I guess my memory is complete crap. I would've never guessed I did these that late into SF1's life.

Anyway, the version I have is for SF1, so I am gonna do a quick mod and switch them over to the SF2 BMPs. Seems I have a couple in there for Humvees as well. The only problem is you'll have to switch them out when you play Army scenarios or else all your tanks will sport a globe, anchor and palm.

Stay tuned.

Mord.

27 minutes ago, Mord said:

Anyway, the version I have is for SF1, so I am gonna do a quick mod and switch them over to the SF2 BMPs.

FWIW: The palm on the M1A1 works in CM2 as it showed up in the first CMSF2 scenario I played.  Not sure about the Humvees.

2 minutes ago, Erwin said:

FWIW: The palm on the M1A1 works in CM2 as it showed up in the first CMSF2 scenario I played.  Not sure about the Humvees.

Yep. They show up but the BMPs are slightly different than SF2's.

Mord.