20 Commandments for the Panzer Grenadier Company

1 hour ago, com-intern said:

Fundamentally your exposure == your chance of being hit. Its pretty clear that everyone in a HT has too much exposure regardless of any other issues. Reducing the exposure would directly result in reduced casualties.

Yes granted, but my point is that the positioning of TC’s and I believe gunners has been tweaked in the past and it is still an issue. 

If you put an infantry squad in the open next to a halftrack with the gunner exposed, the gunner suffers very accurate incoming small arms fire whereas the infantry in the open do not suffer from the same accuracy of fire. I think that for whatever reason incoming small arms fire is hyper accurate when aimed at a TC. No idea why that would be the case but that is my perception. I don’t think that lowering the gunners of half tracks would drastically improve their survival odds. That said I wouldn’t be opposed to tweaking the animation/position.