The new patches

Hilts

Just added the latest patch to Fortress Italy. On launching the game it shows version 2.11 but there is a message on the screen that reads "The following data files are missing: Please contact customer service : Fortress Italy V210a.brz"

This is odd because I thought I was on the latest version. What's the best thing to do now?

Also I can't install the CMBN patch at all. It keeps stopping with messages that it can't replace the various files that are already present.

I've fixed the Normandy patch. The problem was anti virus software. There must be an easier way to resolve the FI problem without a complete new installation. Where do I find the 2.10 patch? It's not on the patch page in the store.

20 hours ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

The all in one installers are updated to the newest patched versions. If you are having trouble with the patch, consider downloading them instead.

Not for FI.

If you download the all in one FI and install it, you're on the old version.  If you then install Gustav Line, you're still on the old version.  When you install 2.11 you get the message about missing brz's, which shows v112.brz, v200.brz, and v210a.brz for me.

I have not gotten around to buying R2V yet, so I don't know what affect that would have. I'll try getting that and installing and see where I stand.

SF2, BS, BN, and FB all patched a treat.

Edited by Vergeltungswaffe

"The problem was anti virus software".

That line should be auto-generated into every post on the general forum ;)

Since there's only one 'full install' CMFI patch I assume the full install would include content for all of the modules. 'Purchasing a module' would then just involve getting the key to unlock the additional content. If you don't want to install everything there's the much smaller patch, which is just the latest BRZ file, one exe and maybe a couple other pieces, depending on which title we're talking about.

1 hour ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Not for FI.

If you download the all in one FI and install it, you're on the old version.  If you then install Gustav Line, you're still on the old version.  When you install 2.11 you get the message about missing brz's, which shows v112.brz, v200.brz, and v210a.brz for me.

I have not gotten around to buying R2V yet, so I don't know what affect that would have. I'll try getting that and installing and see where I stand.

SF2, BS, BN, and FB all patched a treat.

What is the date for the file you downloaded for the CMFI Full installer? I went to the store website, found my version 4 upgrade order, followed the links for CMFI and the download I have available is labelled CM Fortress Italy v211 Installer dated  7/16/20.

3 hours ago, Hilts said:

Right, it sounds like the v210a.brz comes with R2V then, which I don't have. So on that basis to install the latest patch I will have to buy R2V. Is that correct?

No. The full installer will give you all the files you need and will contain everything for R2V. When you decide to buy R2V, all you will need to do is use the activate new modules and enter the code.

22 hours ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

What is the date for the file you downloaded for the CMFI Full installer? I went to the store website, found my version 4 upgrade order, followed the links for CMFI and the download I have available is labelled CM Fortress Italy v211 Installer dated  7/16/20.

Nevermind, I figured out what I did wrong.