CM Black Sea v2.13 patch has been released.

IMPORTANT: This patch is only for players using Game Engine 4

Here's a direct link:

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share/view/s6683102efac4c2f8/fobea044-28cf-47a8-a204-b579a8485162

Patch notes:

v2.13 PATCH NOTES

AI
* Soldiers are more likely to hold their ground and shelter in place when suppressed in defensible terrain (building, hedgerow, etc), rather than engage in evasive behavior

ART AND MODELS
* Corrected visual glitches for BRDM-2

BUG FIXES
* FIXED: Soldiers on upper building floors would inappropriately react to suppression from enemy fire
* FIXED: Infantry under fire seek cover in the direction of the fire (further adjustments from last patch)
* FIXED: Stugna-P had incorrect name ("Skif" is the name of the export model)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had 5 of 6 Javelins miss in this very manner in an ongoing H2H against the *same* hulldown immobilized T90. We patched mid game and decided to look at it more closely afterwards. Javelin strikes elsewhere were 'normal'. The misses just kept going off map instead on angling down to strike.

That T90 not only soaked up a platoon's worth of ATGMs but also rendered three Abrams combat ineffective. They kept missing while receiving return fire from partial and full hulldown positions themselves.

Again, direct AT and ATGM fires elsewhere were 'normal'.

In any event, my opponent @George MC, showed great restraint in not commenting about it after a few exchanges once he noticed my tears...

I still well up thinking about it. (wiping eyes)

Anyhow, stuff happens and it's good to see a lone immobilized T90 tear a strip off an infantry AND tank platoon. They make movies about this sort of thing - don't they? In Russia anyways...?

Edited by Howler

3 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

If you patch and have odd things like that, it is usually a mod, like Vin's animated text, that isn't compatible.

I don't have mods

I figured it out though. I had put the patch files on the program directory but I didn't run update.exe 

AFAIK it gave my Troops weird titles but didn't change gameplay