CM Battle for Normandy v4.03 patch has been released

Without knowing more, I think that they are just panicking Tripp’s trying to get away from the mortars. I’ve tested the new TacAI somewhat obsessively and have yet to come across anything truly suspect with the new behavior. However, if you do think it’s a problem, or you see it again, feel free to post a save file. 

Hope it’s just the mortars!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn! There goes my excuse for being rubbish.

it is not good to make fun of someone who speaks a language that is not this own 😤 then I discovered this document (authentic) which proves that there were women paratroopers in the American army

just made 3 test runs in a particular mission of mine and (concrete) pillboxes vulnerable from mortar rounds penetrating straight to the interior seems gone now. 😎 There´s some occasional lightly woun

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Without knowing more, I think that they are just panicking 

The mortars rounds are landing between them and the nearest building, so I think blind panic is the culprit. But I will keep a save file, just in case anyone else has something similar happen. 

On 8/5/2020 at 7:41 PM, IanL said:

There is an issue with the read me - you can just install the 4.03 patch it includes the files needed for the 4.02 patch as well.

I have reported the problem and future patches will have this fixed but they are not going to repackage this round just that.

While you are on it: The sales page of CMBN leads to patch v3.12 only.

1 hour ago, StieliAlpha said:

While you are on it: The sales page of CMBN leads to patch v3.12 only.

Do you mean the patch page for the store entry for CMBN which says there are no patches for v4 update? Oops - reporting....

• 1 month later...

Very glad to read positive remarks about the v4.03 tactical AI behavior. I haven't played enough to really comment on it myself, other then that the "Foliage Runners" test map no longer shows the weird behavior that was in CMBN v4.01/v4.02 before.

I was in a bit of a limbo with this CMBN issue, where it felt like I needed to keep v3.12, v4.00 and v4.02 at hand to have the best experience for a certain scenario, eventually just playing another CM game instead of CMBN.

But I trust v4.03 has made things right again. :)