New patches are now available for all Game Engine 4 titles except......

Game Engine 4 - an issue.  Don't know if this is the right place, but maybe someone can direct me if it isn't....?  With the changes to AFV crews buttoning up more quickly (which I truly like!) and being less susceptible to incoming fire, there seems to be a problem.  The AA weapons will not fire on tanks even with crews unbuttoned ("OPEN").  Not critical on tanks with turrets, but on the Achilles, for example, it means there is no "light fire", i.e., no MG fire at all.  And maybe this is just a gut feeling, but it appears that target acquisition in an "OPEN" position is not really better than buttoned up.  Maybe that's just me, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?

On 1/26/2021 at 3:31 AM, griffin33 said:

Game Engine 4 - an issue.  Don't know if this is the right place, but maybe someone can direct me if it isn't....?  With the changes to AFV crews buttoning up more quickly (which I truly like!) and being less susceptible to incoming fire, there seems to be a problem.  The AA weapons will not fire on tanks even with crews unbuttoned ("OPEN").  Not critical on tanks with turrets, but on the Achilles, for example, it means there is no "light fire", i.e., no MG fire at all.  And maybe this is just a gut feeling, but it appears that target acquisition in an "OPEN" position is not really better than buttoned up.  Maybe that's just me, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?

Did you try an armor cover arc? It is my pet theory right now that fire arcs are firing orders in a specified area. 

• 1 month later...