Uninstall demo or keep it?

Some demo scenarios are not included in the full game. Or at least that used to be the case. When you get the full version check scenario names to see if the demo scenario's included or not. It's been so long since I've looked at demos that I don't know what's included an what isn't. You can't simply pull the scenario from the demo and play it in the full game, the demo and full game are treated a separate products.

11 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Some demo scenarios are not included in the full game. Or at least that used to be the case. When you get the full version check scenario names to see if the demo scenario's included or not. It's been so long since I've looked at demos that I don't know what's included an what isn't. You can't simply pull the scenario from the demo and play it in the full game, the demo and full game are treated a separate products.

I had a vague recollection of that too. It would be great if that were changed, as I'd hate to miss out on a good scenario🙂