Two For The Price of One

After my recent upset playing my bright and shiny new game CMSF2, I thought I'd make my first short video.  Talk about adding insult to injury.  I'd swear a shot took out one of my Challenger 2 tanks and then ripped through an APC and took it out too.  That is just...  sooo unfair!  I think it deserves a Mulligan do-over.  What do you guys think?

Never edited a video before (so please excuse the extreme clumsiness).

Playing the scenario "UK Battlegroup Attacks".  I just get done sending my recon unit exactly where the enemy reinforcements arrive.  Thinking myself relatively safe from that direction, I turn my armor to face an enemy I can see.  That's exactly when the Red reinforcements arrive...

These things happen.  The question is do they happen in the game significantly more frequently than in RL?  (Another controversial example of that being discussed on WW forums are gun hits and whether they are more frequent in the game than in RL)

We know that pathing is sometimes screwy in CM2.  So, generally, when one of my units does a weird path in or other of a building and gets massacred I feel that justifies a redo.

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

These things happen.  The question is do they happen in the game significantly more frequently than in RL?  (Another controversial example of that being discussed on WW forums are gun hits and whether they are more frequent in the game than in RL)

We know that pathing is sometimes screwy in CM2.  So, generally, when one of my units does a weird path in or other of a building and gets massacred I feel that justifies a redo.

That's good enough for me. Do-over it is. 

I know that no simulation is going to be perfect and I think it's cool that the program tracks a shot so that it can kill 2 units.

So if this was RL, that shot couldn't have been any kind of HEAT round as it should have ended at the tank with shrapnel hitting the APC. 

That would make it kinetic going into the side of the turret and exiting to continue to the APC minus a massive amount of energy. I guess if it hit the APC just right it could kill it too. 

I wonder if a 125mm T-72 shell has enough energy to enter and exit the side turret of a Challenger 2 at that range. Does anyone know?  I'm curious now.