Battlefront Poll

I've brought this up before but Rome to Victory was apparently a slog but at a basic level if Battlefront had to go through an absurd amount of work to make sure the OOB/TO&E was accurate players will also have to go through the selfsame effort to verify it. And I'm honestly not sure of the value of just taking accuracy at face value or having it without the context of the why and how. Like if someone tells you this list of equipment is correct, is there value-add for the consumer there?

On 7/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, com-intern said:

And I'm honestly not sure of the value of just taking accuracy at face value or having it without the context of the why and how. Like if someone tells you this list of equipment is correct, is there value-add for the consumer there?

I appreciate them taking the time to get it right. But I often wonder about the TO&E. For example, when HMG teams don't have any binoculars, but flamethrower teams do. Probably there's some logic there that eludes me. But then again I'm no military or history expert.

Edited by Bulletpoint