Longtime CMAK player moving to CMBN - missing the obvious?

Greetings all,

Recently splashed out on CMBN with all the trimmings.  I've worked through a few tutorials and the manual but I am wondering if I am missing how to do some things that seemed obvious in CM1.

My main bugbear is in the purchase of units - In CM1, when I mouseover an available/purchased unit I get unit information down the bottom of the screen - Things like how many men in a squad, how much ammo, the transport class of a vehicle or a weapon, that sort of stuff.

Whereas in CMBN, what you get down the bottom is the useful but not massively informative 'tweak options' window - Which is great if you want to drop or add a PIAT etc.

Without having to look up ToE's from my Grognard shelf, is there a way to get that information within the game? (And if it's glaringly obvious, please do forgive me... )

2 minutes ago, Rinaldi said:

You can toss them up in the scenario editor and look at them from the deploy (allied)/(axis), but otherwise there's nothing, unfortunately. 

Thanks for the reply - I am glad I don't seem to be missing something then :)

Oh, and big up the Brighton Massive! :)

• 2 months later...