Invisible tank hull

Hello, I've been wanting to edit the tiger ii skin with the 101st SS Schwere Panzer Abteilung insignia for my own personal use using Adobe photo shop but doing so causes parts of the tank hull to disappear if anyone knows a way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated! ok-min.thumb.png.4e92e53b601dbc63d4ab3ca2b3a24bcb.png

Hi,

You've probably saved the bmp out of PS as a 24 bit rather than 30 bit file, in so doing you will likely have done something odd to the alpha channel which will be used to describe transparency to the CM game engine. Alpha channels and bits can cause all sorts of issues if saved wrong. Have a look at the original unedited file attributes and make sure you are saving the modded file with the exact same attributes. Not at my desk so can’t check what it should be. If you’re still stuck PM a link to the files so I can take a quick look later.

LS

15 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Hi,

You've probably saved the bmp out of PS as a 24 bit rather than 30 bit file, in so doing you will likely have done something odd to the alpha channel which will be used to describe transparency to the CM game engine. Alpha channels and bits can cause all sorts of issues if saved wrong. Have a look at the original unedited file attributes and make sure you are saving the modded file with the exact same attributes. Not at my desk so can’t check what it should be. If you’re still stuck PM a link to the files so I can take a quick look later.

LS

Thank you so much, I changed it through photo shop and  worked like a charm!