Problems with Scottish Corridor campaign

I recently started to replay the Scottish Corridor campaign again after a while but when I was in the mission called Hansel & Gretel the game crashed after a few turns.I played other battles and missions and the game runs fine.

Are there any problems with that mission with the new v.4 upgrade?. Anybody have experienced this before?.How can I solve it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with this mission crashing. It might depend on which mods you are using as some of them are specific to the different regiments taking part in the campaign. although I would have thought that was simply immersion breaking rather than game breaking. So perhaps you need to check something other than the mods to find the cause.

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I've never had a problem with this mission crashing. It might depend on which mods you are using as some of them are specific to the different regiments taking part in the campaign. although I would have thought that was simply immersion breaking rather than game breaking. So perhaps you need to check something other than the mods to find the cause.

If you have a save you can post or PM, from some time before the crash, a few of us could experiment with it.  I don't have one myself as I was only running that campaign lately for the first scenario to check out the hedgerow kamikaze attack bug.

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...