Mord Potraits ask/idea?

Hi Mord, with your current work being awesome, and taking a little inspiration from it but not having any knowledge how to, i wonder if you could offer up a different option to your excellent portraits.

i love the large flag portaits, and wondered if you could do these but without the soilders in front, so all you'd see is the Nations flag (Union jack, stars&stripes,swastika,SS runes,army eagle,luftwaffe eagle) think it'd be a nice addition or option to your cool mod...

hope you don't mind me asking and ill try to tag you lol...

regards

Bubba.

3 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

Hi Mord, with your current work being awesome, and taking a little inspiration from it but not having any knowledge how to, i wonder if you could offer up a different option to your excellent portraits.

i love the large flag portaits, and wondered if you could do these but without the soilders in front, so all you'd see is the Nations flag (Union jack, stars&stripes,swastika,SS runes,army eagle,luftwaffe eagle) think it'd be a nice addition or option to your cool mod...

hope you don't mind me asking and ill try to tag you lol...

regards

Bubba.

Mister Mord, call on line 2.

@Mord 

On 6/6/2020 at 5:58 PM, Bubba883XL said:

Thanks. Glad you like them.

Yeah, I could do it but it would defeat the purpose and wouldn't tell you anything. There'd just be a US flag for airborne, armor, infantry and armored infantry. You wouldn't know what was what at a glance—nothing to differentiate them from each other. Ditto for ALL the other nations and their formations, roughly four of the same flag/symbol for each.

Mord.