Question on Activation Codes

Hey everyone, so i had a few questions regarding Activation codes. I bought shock force 1 back in 2017 played and played it all the time, when shock force 2 came up i bought the upgrade and have played it since,but i recently bought a new desk top and tried to install everything only for it to tell me that i have no activations left on my SF1 code so now i cant play SF2. My question is do i have to re buy everything now or is this something i should talk to support about?

Open a ticket with the Helpdesk by clicking on the blue '+new ticket' button in the upper right. You'll need to provide the license keys for all of your CMSF1 content that needs another activation.

With CMSF2 you do NOT need to install and activate CMSF1. The 'upgrade' to CMSF2 just requires the license keys for CMSF1, not any previously installed game/files. The keys are needed during the activation process and they should show up with 'green boxes' in the success screen (mentioning that their CMSF1/Original license keys) when they're activated.

9 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:The 'upgrade' to CMSF2 just requires the license keys for CMSF1, not any previously installed game/files

Right but that’s the issue my license keys for CMSF1 say no activations available. I’ll open a support ticket and see if I can’t get it resolved