Menu/Text Corruption with CMSF 2 Demo

Greetings! 

I just installed the CMSF 2 Demo on a new HP desktop.  It has Intel Integrated Graphics.    🤥   I'm getting corruption of most text and menus...little pixel artifacts. Is there a fix, or am I out of luck with this intriguing game?  Everything else appears to be working, although I haven't been past the training scenario setup. 

Thanks!    Micah

Happy Birthday, Battlefront!  I was there in 2000.  (Treeburst155)

With the Intel graphics I don't think there will be an answer. The corruption of the text appears to be some sort of anti-aliasing built-into the Intel drivers that doesn't work well.

I'm not sure what exact GPU and drivers you'll have for your laptop, but with a desktop i5 8500 with the Intel UHD 630 Graphics and Windows 10 there is a control panel with some options you can experiment with. You'll need to 'search' for the 'control panel' (the Control Panel that looks like the one of Windows 7). Launch that and then click on the 'Intel Graphics Settings' control panel. Click on the '3D' icon along the bottom. Make sure that the 'Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing' is set to 'Turn Off' and 'Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing' is also set to 'Turn Off' (the second being the most likely culprit). I don't know if your drivers will offer these settings or not, but they're the closest guess to a fix that I can think of.

Edited by Schrullenhaft