Trying to buy the CMBN but the website won't let me

Serves me right for wanting a WW2 game, but I find myself in a Catch-22 situation!

The website requires me to LOGIN or REGISTER to purchase.

image.png.ca22f601e6c7c093756b4d9ccefeaa5e.png

I haven't found any way around using one of those links.

I don't have any record of having created a username or password at the site, but when I try to register, it tells me "login already exists":

image.png.264a942c34d8400b43e42d3107a9626a.png

So I try the REGISTER > FORGOT PASSWORD path, and it requires a username:

image.png.f44343e49a0098e60d50297b057e4aba.png

I've tried using every email address I have, I've tried using the email address (or up to 25 chars of it) as username, I've tried every username I can think of that I use at sites, etc.

Can anyone here help me find the secret path into purchasing?

(I've also tried the BUY NOW option from the DEMO nag screens. They land me at the site map, with a page not found error.)

Norm

55 minutes ago, Norman D Student said:

Serves me right for wanting a WW2 game, but I find myself in a Catch-22 situation!

The website requires me to LOGIN or REGISTER to purchase.

image.png.ca22f601e6c7c093756b4d9ccefeaa5e.png

I haven't found any way around using one of those links.

I don't have any record of having created a username or password at the site, but when I try to register, it tells me "login already exists":

image.png.264a942c34d8400b43e42d3107a9626a.png

So I try the REGISTER > FORGOT PASSWORD path, and it requires a username:

image.png.f44343e49a0098e60d50297b057e4aba.png

I've tried using every email address I have, I've tried using the email address (or up to 25 chars of it) as username, I've tried every username I can think of that I use at sites, etc.

Can anyone here help me find the secret path into purchasing?

(I've also tried the BUY NOW option from the DEMO nag screens. They land me at the site map, with a page not found error.)

Norm

Hi Norm. Open a ticket on the Help Desk. There is some personal information that I'll there to help you (like name and email address)

http://www.battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

54 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Damn he's fast!  ;)

This is weird. I had someone report the same thing yesterday. Said they couldn't create an account because one already existed. I couldn't find an existing account for either that guy or Norman. And, I was able to create an account for both of them using the same account creation that is on our website. 

That is weird. I started having this problem about a week or two ago. Came back to it today and decided on an all-out attack on the problem.

Anyway, I've got my login all sorted out, and I've placed my order. Fields of Normandy, here I come!  (I've already played the demos pretty extensively, so I know what I'm in for!)

Thank you both for your help.

Not sure its related but the forum has been doing all kinds of weird stuff with passwords and resets.  Every time I go away from the site, come back to login, I get an error that it doesn't recognize the new password.  I have to reset my password every time I want to log in.