breaching

Hi. Was just playing the us campaign 2nd mission. I am trying to breach through this wall with the enginners. For some reason, they don't want to breach through this wall although you can see they have 12 charges and that should be enough to punch through the walls.the 3 man breach teams don't really seem to have this problem. i tried it in other walls with the same engineer squad and it just defaults to the quick command. Any idea what's going on?Untitled.thumb.jpg.6738d7a31c90d07f50b6e8ec692f246e.jpg

1 hour ago, ishfar94 said:

Hi. Was just playing the us campaign 2nd mission. I am trying to breach through this wall with the enginners. For some reason, they don't want to breach through this wall although you can see they have 12 charges and that should be enough to punch through the walls.the 3 man breach teams don't really seem to have this problem. i tried it in other walls with the same engineer squad and it just defaults to the quick command. Any idea what's going on?

This comes up sometimes.  The below workaround may help.

If your first BLAST command turns into a QUICK move on placement, select the waypoint and hit the BLAST command again. It should change and stay a BLAST command.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had problems placing blast commands on the far side of walls I want to knock down. Either they'll take the 'easy way' through a nearby door rather than blast or, if they do blast, they blindly run through the gap. I've been placing blast commands beside the unit on the same side of the walls. That's more reliable and they don't run into danger afterward. Though the last time I tried it the did blow up the wrong wall :o