Field Warrior Tournament -CMSF2

I am going to host a Tournament over at "A few good Men" site and just wanted to post here to give others who might not use that site a chance to get involved.

The format will be new, in that you will be given a selected force. Your mission will be to do the best you can with the situation you have been given and the scoring will be given out to the top 50 percent from each side of the battle.

So in otherwards, your side could be very challenging, but perform better than 50 percent of the players playing that side of the battle and you have won and will be given a point value as to how you have done.

Winners will get a score of somewhere between 80 to 100 points per match depending on how they have performed to each other. so best player will receive 100 points, lowest winner will receive 80 points, and everyone else is somewhere in between.

Scoring in scenarios will be your score minus your opponents score (as to how you will be selected for the top 50%).

Each round you will be in charge of a different Nations forces, so skill with all forces will be a factor.

The first scenario is ready, a Marine excort team with additional elite units attached are in a small town for a pick up when they are attacked by a Syrian mech recon company bent on their distruction.

quick and intense (battle will be 10 -15 minutes in length.)

Sounds fun Sly and I love the concept.. sort of an interactive Tactical Decision Game.  Best idea for a tournament I've heard, so kudos.

Too bad I never play tournaments... just don't have the time unfortunately, but I'm sure it'll be a success for you.  I will be watching the results.

Bil

2 hours ago, slysniper said:

One day so far and we have 13 people wanting to participate.

get involved if you have not done something like this before. 

The only outcome is you possible having fun.

I will be starting this within the week, but late comers will be welcome also.

Just registering on the site but I'm interested!