Large Factory?

Using ditch-lock, high and low walls, rocky/rubbel tiles and various buildings with removed/destroyed walls allows you to custom build something that might resemble a bombed out factory..

Atleast to some degree...

It would be a good thing if individual floors could be removed from buildings in a simular fashion as walls can be

Unfortunatelly not through...this kind of limits the custom ruin building possibilties.

CMBB was so many years ago that I don't quite know what you're referencing. Some titles have modular flat roofs, like CMSF2 and CMBS, so you can assemble them building block-style. Back a dozen(?) years ago for original CMSF I went a bit crazy and built a Texas shopping plaza to fight over. ^_^

lone star.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

CMBB was so many years ago that I don't quite know what you're referencing.

There was a set of dedicated buildings specifically for constructing your own factories. They even placed rubble doodads throughout the floor tiles inside the buildings.

Mord.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:48 AM, weapon2010 said:

Is there a way to make a huge factory ?, like we could in cmbb?

I am assuming you are refering to CMRT. The only way I know of, is using modular buildings. If you use my factory mod set (see signature below) - there are special factory textures for both modular, independent and church buildings. 

17 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

answer me bitches

Short answer no.  You can do what ever you want modding them, blanking out walls to make them transparent. Doesn’t matter they will always act as adjacent buildings with weird pathing and LOS between modular sections. So no you will never really make a good barrikady Factory complex unfortunately. It might look good, it won’t play good.