Are we still able to add one new activation per year?

My manual says we're allowed to add one new activation per year to each of our purchases.  I'm one of these guys who ends up re-installing Windows fairly often (it gets cluttered up, starts to run slow etc) and so I've run into issues in the past with running out of activations as a result.  Tech support from Battlefront has always been outstanding re: this (even on the weekends!), so no complaints there.  Still, I like to be somewhat independent and wanted to know if there's still a way to add that activation.

The manual points to http://www.battlefront.com/activate but that page is dead.

Thanks!

PS - Still the best wargame ever made

To add an activation you have to make the request to the Helpdesk. In the past there was a way for an individual user to add an activation via a webpage, but that quickly became obsolescent and can no longer be used (I don't think it is even possible to do with the latest version of the copy-protection system).