Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

25 minutes ago, BluecherForward said:

Image result for Barney Rubble

I know it's a bit late in the process, but any chance of including Barney Rubble in a scenario or two?

I'll see if something can be done. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who might be able to do me a favor.

31 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

I'll see if something can be done. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who might be able to do me a favor.

Or maybe everyone can just keep on doing what they're doing on this module - looks like we will all be in for an awesome addition to this great game.

I think it's in the interest of the health & safety of people all over the world that this is released ASAP.  It would guarantee that at least the CMRT community would happily abide by any quarantine.  I'd certainly be happy in my basement w my computer for several weeks.

6 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

@George MC posted this along with a few other awesome screenshots from a scenario he is working on. I loved it so much that I thought I'd share.

meow.png

It's beautiful, but there's a problem with it: The lighting and shading on the tank suggests clear sunlight, but the weather is in fact foggy (as is visible on the background)

8 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

It's beautiful, but there's a problem with it: The lighting and shading on the tank suggests clear sunlight, but the weather is in fact foggy (as is visible on the background)

I think this problem is in all CM titles. ( don't know for CMSF and CMBS )

Great screenshot from George MC.

Edited by Ales Dvorak

No Facebook pics. I think only retired aunts are allowed there, nowadays. The young folks have moved on. You have to hit them in their Tik-Toks to get a peep.

Russians in warm clothes. Lemme check the kitchen.

Edited by benpark

6 hours ago, benpark said:

No Facebook pics. I think only retired aunts are allowed there, nowadays. The young folks have moved on. You have to hit them in their Tik-Toks to get a peep.

Russians in warm clothes. Lemme check the kitchen.

Benpark, is it too soon to show a screenshot of the 251/22? Really curious about that vehicle.

Mind you, Elvis doesn't want to give me more screenshots, but I hope he is a forgiving person. 😀

Edited by Aragorn2002