Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Heaven & Earth - "Open Beta"

37mm

• 1 month later...

Greetings, new to using mods, I just downloaded the MOD it looks very cool, however I cannot seem to get the mod working. The maps and scenarios are there however the units, vehicles, and buildings have not changed. I have the Steam version and have tried both using a Z folder and the Mods folder in User Data. Any suggestions?

11 hours ago, apolster said:

Greetings, new to using mods, I just downloaded the MOD it looks very cool, however I cannot seem to get the mod working. The maps and scenarios are there however the units, vehicles, and buildings have not changed. I have the Steam version and have tried both using a Z folder and the Mods folder in User Data. Any suggestions?

@37mm  This sounds like one for you, I haven't tried setting up a Steam install yet.

@apolster  Do you have a non-Steam install option.....H&E is such an extensive mod that a secondary install is recommended (it's very easy to do with the BFC version).

13 hours ago, apolster said:

According to this old thread the mods folder doesn't work on steam so you do need a z folder... although, IIRC, the H&E modpack is its own z folder.

Apparently, the correct location for your modpack is...

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Combat Mission Shock Force 2\Data