New Module coming For Blitzkrieg

Personally I'm not very interested in this module. Will buy it of course, but not really interested. Same as the announced Normandy battlepack. Hope it sells well though. Good to see many other people do like it. They both will totally be worth the money, of that I'm sure.

I am looking forward to the RT battlepack and the NATO module for CW. Don't want to hear any release dates, prefer to be surprised one morning. 🙂

Edited by Aragorn2002

I am with Aragorn.  Just drop the bomb on us some dull, dreary weekday.  The day CW was announced still stands as one of the happiest workdays of my life :)

I am looking forward to the Normandy module, I can't get enough of that stuff.  Which reminds me, as soon as I finish my current CW campaign, I gotta get back to Normandy. 

10 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I would buy the often mentioned Space Lobsters, just to keep Battlefrint in business. 🙂

As soon as pre-order is announced, I'll be all over it 😉

I would like to help keep BFC in business, although I suspect my contribution won't help too much.  However, every little helps, as a certain UK supermarket chain likes to keep saying...

• 10 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 1:39 AM, user1000 said:

Just a couple weeks ago it was officially announced that a new module is coming to Combat Mission : Final Blitzkrieg, which will take the western front from the Rhine to the Elbe. What do you guys think? It seems too far out yet on the planning to say anything about it yet.

WOW! Three years now. It feels as if it was yesterday...

7 hours ago, NPye said:

New Rhineland City Movie. Yanks punish a German Counter Attack. 4K

Unstoppable, !!!  Berlin is just finish to be paint, that the Rhine show already the nose,... incredible guy that you are Nigel @NPye, and like always, you will surpasse you !👍

I sugggest that you wait some little little weeks, the new module with news stuffs will come for CMFB, have to come, I feel it ! 

Well I hope very very much !

Than we will be able to drink some cups of tea, and for certain of us, with a cloud of milk and a piece of sugar. 😄

I like also the positions of your tank rider I did also some modifications, but in a truck, in my opinion they are too straight and always the same posittion and the same high, I change them a little some are more down more left or more right now. 

Cheers 

Edited by JM Stuff

6 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I sugggest that you wait some little little weeks, the new module with news stuffs will come for CMFB, have to come, I feel it ! 

Well I hope very very much !

I'd wait for an official announcement before bandying around time frames such as 'some little little weeks' - we know it is being worked on but that is about it.