Mods good in 4.02

coachjohn

Just came back to game and upgraded to 4.02. Had three older mods installed in older version (JUJU UI - spelling?, The patton splash screen, and cats floating icons) MY splash screen came out with french or some language written over english - 

removed patton screen - same thing

Removed z drive and it went away.

My question are there a lot of cmbn mods that cause this or other problems and, except for adding one on one - how do I know.)

John

Hummm. My icons work with fine with 4.02 - I'm using them. When you say splash screen do you mean the main screen with "Battle, Quick Battle, Campaign, Saved Game..." listed?

I have the Cat's icons and "Juju's TweakedUI v4 (final)" mods but not the Patton screen mod. I also have a bunch of other ones too.

This kind of UI issue (assuming you mean the main screen - see above) is usually caused by an incompatible string file. The most popular mod that does that is Vin's animated text mod. If you have the wrong version of that you definitely have these issues.