Entirely replace British helmet mk 2 by mk 3?

You have to edit the mds skeleton files of the infantry with a software like Notepad++ and replace all mention of Mk2 with Mk3, it's a bit more involved but that's the basic you should start looking into.

When you open the file you will see a lot of strange symbols, bot just press CTRL+F and search for the exact denomination of the MK2 file that's probably inside the uniforms folder and replace it with the exact name of the MK3 helmet. Again, it might be more complex, but this is the basic.

Hope it helps.

15 minutes ago, Ivan Zaitzev said:

Wait, the simplest way would be to copy the MK3 mdr file and it's associated bmp file and rename it like the MK2, then when the game looks for MK2 it will get a MK3 instead!

Glad to read you 2nd post, Ivan, first one sounded like a bit out of my league. I'm going to try it. Thank you! Just one more question. Where do I find the mdr file exaclty?

Edited by Aragorn2002