The Year Ahead Bone Post

3 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Waaaait..  You mean Space Lobsters of Doom has been delayed again!!   So how much delayed is CM: Zombie Apocalypse???!!!   If we cancel the silly Foolda Gap idea maybe some more worthy title can be moved up.

:blink:

We could do that, but it would mean sacrificing Pacific Theater.  OK, consider it done!

I do have to admit that ages ago I did sketch out a Space Lobsters of Doom game concept.  It's in the digital pile with a dozen other ideas that will likely never come to pass.

Steve

15 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

We could do that, but it would mean sacrificing Pacific Theater.  OK, consider it done!

I do have to admit that ages ago I did sketch out a Space Lobsters of Doom game concept.  It's in the digital pile with a dozen other ideas that will likely never come to pass.

Steve

Did I read....Pacific Theater?

6 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

How mature of you.

Well, I only said I am not going to throw tantrums about this.  I do throw lots of tantrums.  I threw a couple on this forum the first time I did a campaign.  Later I realized it was just that I sucked at CM and had to play better and should stop wetting my pants on the forum.  Others are free to do what they wish, though I prefer it when folks talk about our digital toy soldiers and military history books & such.

Speaking of toy soldiers, I am ready for pre-order, just say the word.  Can't wait for Hungary, Berlin, Oder, Seelow!  Masses of SMG-toting soviet troops and T34-85s trying to punch through german defenses, that's epic.

4 hours ago, danfrodo said:

Well, I only said I am not going to throw tantrums about this.  I do throw lots of tantrums.  I threw a couple on this forum the first time I did a campaign.  Later I realized it was just that I sucked at CM and had to play better and should stop wetting my pants on the forum.  Others are free to do what they wish, though I prefer it when folks talk about our digital toy soldiers and military history books & such.

I understand. +1 Overreacted a little because of the inevitable personal insults when one's giving a firm opinion at this forum. Too keen, that's my problem. 🙂

Anyway, talking about military history books. This one is a must buy. The latest book by one of my favorite authors, Douglas Nash on the IV. SS Panzerkorps during the battles for Warsaw July-November 1944. The second volume will handle the fighting in Hungary in the winter of 1944/1945. .

https://www.amazon.com/Within-Realm-Dying-Sun-1944-45/dp/1612006353/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=douglas+nash&qid=1583042384&sr=8-1

I'm considering buying a copy for Wart next Christmas to surprise him. 🤣 I always like to think he's the old man in above sketch that goes down first. 🤣

Edited by Aragorn2002

Schwimmwagen is great news. Thanks guys.

So, after we get the schwimmwagen here with the CMRT module, I will port it over to CMFB in place of the Kubelwagen. ...and then maybe in your next CMFB module you can just sweep in the Schwimmwagen as new content? I hope.

I am very excited to soon see official BFC snow in CMRT versus dealing with mod tags. @BarbaricCo Stjepan! Now we can let others worry to catch every single roof.

36 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

So, after we get the schwimmwagen here with the CMRT module, I will port it over to CMFB in place of the Kubelwagen. ...and then maybe in your next CMFB module you can just sweep in the Schwimmwagen as new content? I hope.

I am very excited to soon see official BFC snow in CMRT versus dealing with mod tags. @BarbaricCo Stjepan! Now we can let others worry to catch every single roof.

You guys made the best mod EVER! And that tells a lot at this forum! It made the long wait a lot more bearable.

51 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

K, if the Schwimmwagen doesn't make it into CMFB module, I'll be very surprised. Who knows, maybe we'll see Seeps there too. :)

18 hours ago, Erwin said:

Waaaait..  You mean Space Lobsters of Doom has been delayed again!!   So how much delayed is CM: Zombie Apocalypse???!!!   If we cancel the silly Foolda Gap idea maybe some more worthy title can be moved up.

:blink:

CM: Zombie Apocalypse already exists
IA very simple and only headshots are taken into account !!!

200301074355731346.jpg

On 3/1/2020 at 1:31 AM, Attilaforfun said:

Did I read....Pacific Theater?

Yes! He did not just write it as a side remark. He made an official announcement!

The wait is on. And I will throw an epic tantrum (complete with foot-stomping, head-banging, fist-waiving, ugly mug-displaying) if CMPTO is not out by March 1, 2027. 😉

3 hours ago, ChrisND said:

Thanks!

I am plugging away in the background.

Welcome back, ChrisND hope all will be fine for you now.
I remember well the videos and yours comments about new games  presentations on the market, it was always interresting to follow yours winning scenarios but also yours defeats... ;)

13 hours ago, Attilaforfun said:

Played this RPG in HS and was looking at converting Warsaw. Where can one find it?

I sent Twilight 2000 along with everything else I had to Bootie - so it should be at CMMODS.  

But, I don' have the Zombie skins.  Am hoping there will be a link...  pleeeze...