Naming of Scenarios & Campaigns

Erwin

Had a thought that it would be helpful if these had the title of the game in the name.  Eg;  "Name CMFB.btt".

Often one can d/l scenarios and then realize one has a bunch in the d/l folder but have forgotten which game family scenarios folder they are supposed to be placed.  :(

• 1 month later...

You can always change the name of downloaded quick battles, scenarios and campaigns yourself. Just go to the folder where you have the downloaded file, mark the file and use F2 button to change the name to what you want. I usually add [cstm] in front of downloaded scenarios and campaigns, [H2H] to multiplayer scenarios and [quick] to downloaded quick battles to know which files don't come with the game.

Edited by BornGinger

Thanks - yes I do that as often as possible.  But many times one forgets and later cannot recall which ones go in which folders from the d/l folder as all game scenarios and campaigns have the same name formula.  I figured it would be easy for a designer to add that prefix.  Also, many times designers do not identify themselves in the readme doc or Designer Notes.  They should do that so we know who to thank and it would make it easier to determine our favorite designers.