CMBN QB Maps guide or pdf compilation?

I see from other forums that people have made pdf compilations of the set of available QB maps for some CM2 games.

Eg this post: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/126849-qb-map-pdfs/

Does such a pdf exist for CMBN? It seems like a useful thing to have.

I take it that there is no *quick* way to look through all the maps? Loading each *.btt file in the scenario editor and rendering the map by previewing is the only option? 

Hi. I'm the one who made those pdfs. I lost a hard drive recently and decided to just go ahead and build a new PC, and I now have all 4 WW2 titles running again. But... I lost the images that I was using to make that last QB map pdf for CMBN. I'm now getting back into these games after a bit of a hiatus, though, and this new solid state drive makes a huge difference in map load times. (Most maps and scenarios now load in about 15 seconds, and I've yet to find any that take more than 30....) So I may start over with the CMBN pdf during this upcoming holiday.