How do I install the Map Module for Black Sea?

huhr

I bought the map module and it contained no download files.  How do I activate the serial number for the game?  It says I have version 2.12 but the scenarios greyed out are from the map module 1

This is what it looks like

CMBS Battle Pack 1
Options:
Platform : Windows
$10.00
(Not Taxable)
1 $10.00

Edited by huhr

Inside the Black Sea directory should be a script that is titled "Activate New Products"  Either Mac or PC it should be executable so you should be able to double click on it and get a dialog that will have a white box for entering the serial number and a button at the bottom that says ACTIVATE.  Copy and paste in the serial number and click the activate button and you should be good to go.

(I have a Mac but I think it works the same way on both).

29 minutes ago, Ultradave said:

Inside the Black Sea directory should be a script that is titled "Activate New Products"  Either Mac or PC it should be executable so you should be able to double click on it and get a dialog that will have a white box for entering the serial number and a button at the bottom that says ACTIVATE.  Copy and paste in the serial number and click the activate button and you should be good to go.

(I have a Mac but I think it works the same way on both).

Ultradave-  Thank you very much.  They need to place that direction you gave me in the directions for activating modules.  If they would have said what you did I wouldn't have wasted 45 minutes.  Now I have to get the shock force 2 upgrade to work.  It only downloaded files with extension bz or something no installer