Rome to Victory Dealership Scenario

R2V Axis & Allies vehicles, artillery and aircraft put together into a small test map. Select the Allies side.

- Vehicles were selected by using the equipment section of the R2V manual as a reference. There might be vehicles that aren´t exclusively for R2V or some might be missing

- I only found one Jpz38(t)/Hetzer version and couldn´t locate the Jpz IV (Late), it is mentioned in one of the formations but I wasn´t able to select it. Furthermore  I didn´t find the StuG IIIG (Latest), the StuH42 (Latest), and the FW-190D9 aircraft.

- might require the other FI modules

Video of the scenario:

The missing T34 Calliope artillery was added afterwards. I am running a modded setup so appearance might differ for you.

R2V Dealership.btt

Edited by Aquila-CM

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2019 at 9:20 AM, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

I only found one Jpz38(t)/Hetzer version and couldn´t locate the Jpz IV (Late), it is mentioned in one of the formations but I wasn´t able to select it. Furthermore  I didn´t find the StuG IIIG (Latest), the StuH42 (Latest), and the FW-190D9 aircraft.

The Fw 190 D-9 shouldn't be in the game, because there were none of them in this theatre of the war.