A bunch of maps of Ukraine I have made over the years

Zveroboy1

On 1/31/2023 at 1:44 AM, Artkin said:

What's the status on this? Awaiting another map dump from you. I love your maps. I love how you got tiny barns to act as foyers for larger module buildings. I'm having a blast and I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry for the late reply. I am glad you like the maps but yeah sadly I never finished that one. There were just too many rows of houses, it was quite tedious and I gave up halfway through it.

I might have some other maps in store though. I made a mini Baltic states pack for Red Thunder last year with 4 maps: 3 in Estonia and 1 in Latvia. And I also got 3-4 maps of Afghanistan I never released. I don't know when I will post them but they're basically all finished.

Regarding the barns yes what struck me after watching many vids of the fighting in Ukraine before last year's invasion was how houses in villages form these mini compounds where fighters took shelter during the skirmishing and I tried to reproduce that.