Where are the Goumiers in djellaba?

What a superb mod, MJ! Easy to install (great option for the weapons too) and it looks absolutely stunning. Everything I've hoped for. Can't thank you enough for this. Much appreciated! Now off for some nasty battles between these Gourmiers and the Gebirgsjäger. 😀

Btw love the sandals too!

Edited by Aragorn2002

Thanks everyone. More to come, once I figure out a conundrum involving the Sikh turban/beard face and a few other anomalies with the British and Indian troops.

@ Aragorn, yes, like the BAR  replacing an occasional FN lmg, and likely because the French utilize US equipment, some troops (leaders. assistant leaders and crews) are occasionally armed with Thompsons.

PS: Mountains were gorgeous as usual!

Edited by mjkerner

1 hour ago, mjkerner said:

Thanks everyone. More to come, once I figure out a conundrum involving the Sikh turban/beard face and a few other anomalies with the British and Indian troops.

@ Aragorn, yes, like the BAR  replacing an occasional FN lmg, and likely because the French utilize US equipment, some troops (leaders. assistant leaders and crews) are occasionally armed with Thompsons.

PS: Mountains were gorgeous as usual!

Good! You've deserved that.

Mj and S Falaise sorry I am in holliday now dont took the time to check out your mod  and also the Job from Rockingharry that also very active for CM, but I saw the cry from Aragorn2002 and give him right some feedback must be soon when I come back I will give you a feedback, but when I read  all positives  comments seem that all will be saying good job boys !

JM

PS next I will take the laptop with me ...

Edited by 3j2m7

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 8:23 AM, mjkerner said:

Have internet access for a short while...Aragorn, no, not annoyed at all. There usually isn't a lot of feedback for mods or scenarios and campaigns. It's just the nature of the beast. Thanks everyone, glad you like it.

Can you see how many downloads you had for this superb mod until now, MJ? Would be interesting to see and to compare that to only a handful reactions on the forum.

I haven’t been able to tell, Aragorn, because Bootie is the “author” for CMMODS IV purposes, as far as I can tell. I don’t have author status. I’m not sure, but I don’t think any—or many, at least—of the modders do yet. I assume it is because of the massive transfer of all the mods from CMMODS III and other databases is still ongoing.

You'll be happy to know I started on the British-based goumier mod, though.