Missing Game Files?

I believe I downloaded, installed and activated the CMFI Rome to Victory module successfully (i.e., see below snapshot showing the Engine 4, version 2.10 patch, and Rome to Victory emblem); however, I did not see any new (Rome to Victory) battles or campaigns installed.  But, when I select Quick Battle, I see I can select additional nationalities associated with the new module, such as South Africans.  So, I was wondering if I'm, in fact, missing files or not?

Splash.thumb.jpg.b48faef7e160b9ee0c401e57710a4215.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by mike_in_texas
editorial

I'm having issues too.  I do have the R2V battles, and everything activated "Successful!", but I don't have any Allies other than Canadians in the scenario editor that work.  I have the other 6 allied nations, and their Icon is lit up, but there are no formations showing at all, on either side of the purchase screen!  And only Waffen SS armor/arty/fortifications, no infantry.  And no Luftwaffe infantry either, only Fallschirmjagers????????

Do I need a Help Desk ticket, or are others having any problems like this?

Edit:  ****, never mind.  

Edited by mjkerner

1 minute ago, mike_in_texas said:

BFCElvis,

I looked in the Game Files/scenarios folder, and there are no files with R2V prefix.

Mike

OK. Your splash screen looks like you're installed ok. We can try 1 of 2 things....either disable your firewall and anti-virus software and redownload and install the 2.10 patch. Or, open a Help Desk ticket and I'll use a different method to get you the files.

Mike, my problem was that I had downloaded and ran what I guess turned out to be only the "small" 2.10 patch/file, instead of the full install. (It's been two hours and I still have just under 4 gigs left to download before I can actually run the exe and check the game again!) Anyhoo, IIIRC from my brief unsucessful foray into the new game, the new battles have an RV or R2V as a suffix, not a prefix.

Just now, mjkerner said:

Mike, my problem was that I had downloaded and ran what I guess turned out to be only the "small" 2.10 patch/file, instead of the full install. (It's been two hours and I still have just under 4 gigs left to download before I can actually run the exe and check the game again!) Anyhoo, IIIRC from my brief unsucessful foray into the new game, the new battles have an RV or R2V as a suffix, not a prefix.

The new scenarios have R2V as a PREFIX. So in the Battles, listed alphabetically, you'll see, say,  "R2V Riva Ridge",  just like the previous GL battles were listed as "GL Bear Claw" for example.