TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

This will work in all WW2 titles?

It is only intended to work in CMRT.  If it happens to work correctly in another title that is just luck.  I didn't test it in other titles. 

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Ah... To clarify... If the scenario does feature numerous telephone poles, we may instead see a BF109 replace every telephone pole(?)

ie:  This BF109 mod should only be used in scenarios where a single telephone pole has been placed specifically so that the BF109 mod can replace it(?).  

The BF109 mod takes an extra, unused slot.  So you now have an extra telephone pole slot (slot 7) which is a BF109. It does not interfere with the original six slots. 🙂

17 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

The BF109 mod takes an extra, unused slot.  So you now have an extra telephone pole slot (slot 7) which is a BF109. It does not interfere with the original six slots. 🙂

But do be ware that if you start the scenario without the mod installed the game will do something (I forget what) to those unrecognized flavour objects. Saved games will likely not have the BF109 on the battlefield even if you put the mod in place later. You really want the mod in place before starting the scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 7:49 PM, Bootie said:

Just to be a bit picky, it is by rocketman. There is another member by the name RocketMan who has made some mods and who I’ve been mistaken for.

Thanks for the upload. Since it is in CW it only seems fitting to drop some cluster bombs on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...