Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

8 minutes ago, Gkenny said:

Yikes can you really see everyone's email who preordered?

Hopefully the same won't happen for CMCW...

They go out in batches of 100. On one batch I missed hitting BBC. I apologize. I'm going to remove the screenshot because they display some email addresses. 

5 minutes ago, IanL said:

LOL This is great news. I love how every time people fail to read or fail to understand the part about keeping things quiet. It's even right there in bold Important.

In this case I really wonder why the Russians bothered to recrute Blunt, Philby, Maclean and Burgess...😁

Finally the fun can begin...also on my PC. Thanks!

What happened today?

...The Soviet 3rd Shock Army take Berlin’s northern suburb of Pankow...Stalin’s orders redrawing the lines between the 1st Ukrainian and 1st Belorussian come into effect...Ivan Konev learns that his 1st Ukrainian Front may be able to take the Reichstag...Hitler descends into the Führerbunker for the last time...Hermann Göring attempts to take control...

The Battle Of Berlin: April 23rd 1945 - Stalin Changes The Plan (berlinexperiences.com)

Edited by DesertFox

10 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

In this case I really wonder why the Russians bothered to recrute Blunt, Philby, Maclean and Burgess...😁

Cuz, they couldn't understand a farkin' word that 'arry Pollitt said. And needed some posh gits to translate. Know wot I mean John?

Edited by Warts 'n' all