Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

11 minutes ago, benpark said:

Oh, that was not exclusive. You, too.and anyone else that is expectant.

I’ll just add that Cassio and MikeyD are really good at what they do. The looks are mainly due to them.

They sure are and so are you. I've put two holidays aside for whenever the module will be released and warned my wife that she's on her own for those two days. We'll sleep in the same bed, but that's about it. 🙂

2 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

They sure are and so are you. I've put two holidays aside for whenever the module will be released and warned my wife that she's on her own for those two days. We'll sleep in the same bed, but that's about it. 🙂

What was that about telling your wife you love her?  🤠

13 minutes ago, Gkenny said:

Will we be seeing any more lend lease equipment? Like the soviet armored formations with shermans?

Yes, we've been told that at least quite a bit of Lend-Lease equipment has been added, although I can't speak to when/if screenshots will be available.  

Mmmmm... let me think.

75 and 76mm M4A2 (diesel) Shermans, SU-57 (U.S. 57mm gun on HT chassis), White Scout Car, Jeep, M17 AA halftrack, M5, M5A1 and M9A1 halftracks, GMC CCKW truck, and Valentine Mk IX (which I REALLY had to lobby hard to get into the game). I think that's the lot for lend-lease.

Valentine_Mk.IX.jpg

45 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Mmmmm... let me think.

75 and 76mm M4A2 (diesel) Shermans, SU-57 (U.S. 57mm gun on HT chassis), White Scout Car, Jeep, M17 AA halftrack, M5, M5A1 and M9A1 halftracks, GMC CCKW truck, and Valentine Mk IX (which I REALLY had to lobby hard to get into the game). I think that's the lot for lend-lease.

Valentine_Mk.IX.jpg

I'm happy to see that the halftracks are there too.

I won´t be buyer for this (don´t own CMRT), but when do you get rid of the highly inappropriate timber framework from modular building roof side walls? Bugged me in CMFB already, particularly when building city blocks and that. Without further modding one can´t build something that looks "german" in the game. Suggestion: Make another wall texture set (the facade things) looking like timber framed and tie that exclusively to the timber framed roof. Or better yet, completely untie roof (wall) texture selection from rest of the modular building so one can choose and mix individually. Should also help modders adding additional options. So while the new flavor stuff looks "nice" I´d rather prefer more substance for the more basic things (like just mentioned i.e)

17 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Strong constructions of German buildings are not a legend in the 3 Reich, and a headache for the Allied.

Soviet troops will really need the Red Hammer to break the last brick in the wall...

Waiting for these new module, thanks BFCElvis.

you´re kidding? Unlike I missed some upcoming patch notes, buildings in the game don´t need a hammer, no matter red or blue. A kick in the door usually suffices. :P.Or a quick burst of MG fire making them swiss cheese.

Thanks for listening and sorry for bugging (again).

6 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

you´re kidding? Unlike I missed some upcoming patch notes, buildings in the game don´t need a hammer, no matter red or blue. A kick in the door usually suffices. :P.Or a quick burst of MG fire making them swiss cheese.

Thanks for listening and sorry for bugging (again).

;)

Mag sein mag sein aber...You seem to forget the determination to died for the Reich of your Volks my friend, I don't think that a kick in the door will be sufficient, if yes the war will be finished more early, and Onkel Speer will never existing...just kidding !

Vorsetzung folgt !

9 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Mmmmm... let me think.

Valentine_Mk.IX.jpg

Nice, looking forward to seeing these in game!

16 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

;)

Mag sein mag sein aber...You seem to forget the determination to died for the Reich of your Volks my friend, I don't think that a kick in the door will be sufficient, if yes the war will be finished more early, and Onkel Speer will never existing...just kidding !

Vorsetzung folgt !

you quite obviously discovered the fine point in my posting. :D Yep. The wrotten structure didn´t came down and Speer couldn´t help on it either.

Basically I think buidling sturdiness didn´t really change when CMSF was ported over to CMBN and following. Bits more diversity couldn´t hurt IMO. Wooden, brick (various layer/thickness), natural stone, concrete... all should make a difference no matter a buildings size. That also tied to a buildings outlooks turning all of the current mess to more something like WYSIWYG.B)

Some of you might have noticed we changed the name for the upcoming Red Thunder module.  You might wonder, “gee… why did they do that?!?”.  No, it doesn’t have to do with aliens or the Illuminati.  The more mundane reason is that we selected a name that has a potential copyright conflict which, at first, we didn’t think was significant enough to nix the name.  However, on second thought the publisher of that long ago, totally different, game is still around and probably has more lawyers on staff than Battlefront has ever had staff.  Feeling confident about our chances of defending against a challenge means nothing if we don’t want to spend the money and effort to distract us from virtual battlefields into legal warfare.  That’s in nobody’s interests (expect the lawyers involved).  After thinking about it some we decided it was better to simply go with a different name.  It’s the only sensible thing to do.  Excepting our decision to keep making wargames, we are very sensible people ;)