problems combat mission bs pattle pack 1

poleno

Hello, I bought a module for the combat mission - battle pack 1, received a link. When I try to download "The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."I have a license code, is it possible to download this pack somewhere else?
sorry for the mistakes I write auto translator

Unfortunately this is where the automation system of the online store falls apart. As mentioned on the product page for the Battle pack , there actually is no separate download for it:

There is no download for this product! As long as you have an up-to-date installation you already have 100% of the files you need.

The latest 4.0 FULL installer download (which I assume is what you used to install CMBN) actually has this already installed. Once you activate it with the license key, you're then able to access (see ?) the scenarios/campaigns that are the CMBN Battle Pack.

One other thing to be aware of is that the Battle Pack requires the other modules, Commonwealth, Market Garden and the Vehicle Pack to utilize all of its content. Otherwise you will be locked out of some of the scenarios and campaigns.

Edited by Schrullenhaft
To mention the other requirements.