Late war Pershing tank?

Hi Guys,

I am an ex - CM 1 player. What I loved about "beyond overlord" was the time span from beginning of DDay to the end, with the Allied campaigns in the west of Germany.
In other words, you could battle just after the landings but you could even have a confrontation between a Pershing and a King Tiger in april 1945.
I miss this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, MikeyD said:

I've got the R.P Hunnicutt reference book 'Pershing' on my bookshelf and Super Pershing did see action... just barely. In the grand scheme of things its hardly a significant player.

Ah, I have that same book! Hunnicutt did some outstanding stuff.

As to the Super Pershing...any action it saw means it MUST BE INCLUDED!!!  I mean, even the dual balance springs sticking out the top were significant. ;)

In all seriousness, I'd think it'd be pretty awesome to include it. It was built, it was shipped over to ETO, and it was used. It would open up a lot of "what if" scenarios. That means gameplay. That means sales.