New computer (PC)

Armorgunner

I have ordered a new computer! What to do when it arrives? I Have tried to look trough this thread? At this moment I have installed,  CM:FI and GL. CM:RT, CM:FB, CM:BS, and CM:SF1, and 2 with all modules. Not owing CM:BfN. Do I need to uninstall all of this?

I understand if this qustion, have been asked, over, and over again. Just that I cant find the answer?

Edited by Armorgunner
small spelling issues

18 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

No, you do not need to uninstall.

Do you know offhand if each of your game are currently using the 4.0 Game Engine? If so, reinstallation is s snap as each game is a full game all-in-one installer. So there will only be one download and installation per game.

Thanks, good news for me. And yes every game is 4.0. Exept SF1 ofcourse. 

3 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Thanks, good news for me. And yes every game is 4.0. Exept SF1 ofcourse. 

Coolio. Just use the full game installers for each game and you'll be set. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the following keys for each game:

CMFI:
Original base game key

3.0 key

4.0 key

Gustav Line key

CMRT:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMFB:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMBS:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMSF2 (assuming you have the CMSF Upgrade):

Original CMSF1 base game key

Original CMSF module keys (if you own any of the modules)
CMSF2 key

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, BFCElvis said:

Coolio. Just use the full game installers for each game and you'll be set. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the following keys for each game:

CMFI:
Original base game key

3.0 key

4.0 key

Gustav Line key

CMRT:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMFB:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMBS:
Original base game key

4.0 key

CMSF2 (assuming you have the CMSF Upgrade):

Original CMSF1 base game key

Original CMSF module keys (if you own any of the modules)
CMSF2 key

Ah I see. But it should be the same 4.0 key? Since I bought the 5 key bundle? But to complicate things. When I bought the 4.0 key bundle, I only own  2 games (affected). And I dont recall which it was?

1 minute ago, Armorgunner said:

Ah I see. But it should be the same 4.0 key? Since I bought the 5 key bundle? But to complicate things. When I bought the 4.0 key bundle, I only own  2 games (affected). And I dont recall which it was?

Yes. The 4.0 key in the Bundle will work for all 5 games in the Bundle.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, wadepm said:

Elvis,

Could you let me know the order for a reinstall of BN - I have all of the modules and packs.

If you have every module, Pack and Upgrade then the order of installation is 1 step:

Step 1: Download and install the CMBN Full Windows file in your 4.0 purchase's link.

That's it. It installs everything. Then use the Activate New Products utility in game's main directory and enter your 3.0, 4.0, module and Pack keys (it doesn't matter which order....as long as they're all entered)