Stryker campaign

zmoney

Well, considering the forces at my disposal, and my kill to loss ratio:

fbAtfpt.jpg

I am seriously bloody disappointed with that!  :(

Got accross the river and took one occupy objectve, plus two or three touch objectives.....I could have taken the final occupy objective and adjacent touch objective, but only with a final-five-turn rush, which IMHO is a tossers way to play CM.  :mellow:

Just noticed I failed my parameters.....How the f**k can I fail my parameters without taking a scratch?  :o

cJFYGBk.jpg

Because force preservation just wasn't a thing for my 53 valiant scouts.....Apparently they were on a Kamikaze mission.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

So I reloaded my last save and did the last (minus) three turns again, loading up a pair of Strykers and rushing them across improperly scouted ground, to heroically touch the back CP and capture the final objective!

So, what did this valiant (TBH borderline suicidal in CM:BS) effort yield me (with two out of three Occupy Objectives, and several Touch Objectives under my belt, a third of the enemy force destroyed, and nothing that can't be fixed with a band-aid on my side)?

gM9WgJw.jpg

A f**king draw!  :rolleyes:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 1 month later...