Stryker campaign

zmoney

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 11:35 AM, FoxZz said:

Hello guys,

Do you have any tips for the sixth mission ? I find it very difficult.I don't want to spoil it, but basically the initial engagements is really a wrecking ball and it's difficult to win after that.

What is the name of that scenario/battle? I have my "plan" files but not in order...

On 5/12/2020 at 10:30 AM, The_MonkeyKing said:

What is the name of that scenario/battle? I have my "plan" files but not in order...

After a dozen of tries I finaly manage to succeed.

I forgot the name of it but it was the one where you get a screening scout platoon assaulted by two mechanised platoons and tanks early on and you have to secure a central town .

To win I basically used the scout platoon as a suicidal ambushing screen, then I cleaned up all the vehicles w/ air, javelins and artillery before flanking with the reinforcements through the reverse slope along the river bed.

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, Imperial Grunt said:

Looking into this issue!

Any update??? Likewise is there anyone out there with the capability to unpack and work on other campaigns??? If so I am willing to Venmo anyone a couple bucks to make some minor troop experience adjustments to the main US campaign as well as the Ukrainian campaign.

There are a couple scenario/ campaign designers out there that do amazing work but their love and reasoning behind using green troops does not align with my thoughts on troop experience levels. To the point that it ruins the immersion factor for me.

For instance, I do not believe any frontline infantry unit for western nations should be anything lower than regular. Likewise I do not believe that a specially formed unit consisting of the very best technology/ troops the Ukrainians have available should have green troops crewing their top of the line tanks. Just my two cents, but it kills the immersion factor for me. I know “first world problems.”

• 1 month later...

In "The Cav has arrived" mission the briefing states there should be mortar support (and artillery) from the start, the mortars are not there, at least in my playthrough

It is my impression that there are other instances of the briefing not being 100% correct regarding support and reinforcements, but I don't have a catalogue, it definitely deserves to be looked into, haven't seen discrepancies regarding initial force composition that I can recall

Also, is it even realistic to send a light infantry company on the offensive against a MR Brigade combat group? 😁, not complaining just asking if some poor officer could be tasked with this mission, I would resign on the spot

It is tough as hell, at least to my low level abilities

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still persistent issues as this thread has already stated. Not to be a Debbie downer, but this is so far probably the worst "official" campaign across any CM game I've played. I'm shocked this is in the final product, much less an add-on. How do you not even fix the basic stuff like correcting the stated equipment? The campaign in general has a distinct vibe of not even being playtested at all.

1 hour ago, Khalerick said:

How do you not even fix the basic stuff like correcting the stated equipment? The campaign in general has a distinct vibe of not even being playtested at all.

I find this peculiar too.....I know there are at least one set of fixed scenarios out there, but for some reason they aren't being uploaded.

@BFCElvis.....Mate, enough is enough, this is paid product and it's properly f**ked. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MikeSinn said:

If I might ask, "done" as in, corrected and included in a future to be released patch?  Or, "done", as in posted somewhere I am too blind, deaf, or dumb to find?  If the latter, please help a brother out and point me to the location...

Done as in you can download it in the link from my  post in this thread:

https://community.battlefront.com/topic/138414-reworked-battle-pack-1-campaign-is-available-for-download/  

As with the late arriving campaigns for CMSF2 I have uploaded it to the patches page. Hopefully, in the next patch (whenever that will be) it will be part of the insatller.