Heaven & Earth: The Delta

20 hours ago, sovietpolarbear said:

LOS is going to be hell. All those ****ing question marks in the bushes, god damn charlie's everywhere!

In the next mission, he ends up in a number of grenade chucking contests & several firefights take place at point blank range.

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, RockinHarry said:

Gorgeous! B) Looks like an entire new game to me! Also bits of reminding on the ARMA series. Is there an air guitar contest in the town btw? :D

You're pretty much the go to guy on animation swaps... do you have any ideas how the "air guitar" effect might be improved?

2 hours ago, 37mm said:

You're pretty much the go to guy on animation swaps... do you have any ideas how the "air guitar" effect might be improved?

Not that I know. Most animations are generic and used by all factions alike. If you change swap one you change all else as well, just like medic and cower file swaps. Is your air guitarists \m/ all in same unique faction?

49 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

Not that I know. Most animations are generic and used by all factions alike. If you change swap one you change all else as well, just like medic and cower file swaps. Is your air guitarists \m/ all in same unique faction?

H&E is Red vs Red... so basically everyone is Syrian

On 9/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, JohnO said:

I don't know what it is, but when I look at this area The first thing came to mind was a SF Camp on top of that hill :)

GcqfbYb.jpg

Everything looks nice.

Too many trees on the top of that hill... where's the kill zone?  :)

But I agree... awesome mod.

Edited by herr_oberst