Rome to Victory Release Date

14 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

while we are on the subject, will R2V have canadian campaign?  battles?  currently reading The Gothic Line about Canadians and those look like interesting fights.

Without getting toooooooooooo specific......No, there will not be a Canadian campaign. And, there will be a more battles than mentioned in the pre-order announcement (the extra time was good in that way).

1 hour ago, Buck72 said:

So yet another month goes by and.. yet again.. and again and again... nothing. Soon, I'll give up even looking entirely. What a shame. 

Exactly my issue. I own all the games but this is clearly unacceptable given this is happening with every title nowdays. I dont even bother going past saying this anymore. It's just a total dick move. Communicate with us. It feels like ****ing something up and then being so full of pride you can't apologize or attempt to fix it. 

Edited by Artkin

On 11/2/2019 at 9:53 AM, BFCElvis said:
On 11/1/2019 at 4:41 PM, weapon2010 said:

For  most of their releases BF have been very close to the 6-8 week window from pre-order to release,just not on this one, there is an old customer service proverb, "Under promise and over deliver".

Correct. There is an old (banned but not for this) forum member who used to track the time from pre-orders opening until release. And that is what he found...I haven't look up his talley but my memory was that it was usually 6 weeks. For those that are interested in this kind of thing it should serve as an example of how unusual this is. 

1 hour ago, Artkin said:

but this is clearly unacceptable given this is happening with every title nowdays.

I know you dont like it, neither do i , but your statement just is not accurate.

4 hours ago, Artkin said:

Exactly my issue. I own all the games but this is clearly unacceptable given this is happening with every title nowdays. I dont even bother going past saying this anymore. It's just a total dick move. Communicate with us. It feels like ****ing something up and then being so full of pride you can't apologize or attempt to fix it. 

Id say your overreacting a bit much! Interesting how you quoted the post complaining about the delay while ignoring @BFCElvis post about getting more scenarios because of the delay. Just saying, good things have come from this belated release!

15 hours ago, MeatEtr said:

Id say your overreacting a bit much! Interesting how you quoted the post complaining about the delay while ignoring @BFCElvis post about getting more scenarios because of the delay. Just saying, good things have come from this belated release!

I hadnt even read back. I don't browse as heavily anymore. Thats definitely a nice bone. My point stands. Bear in mind nobody ever asked for this so it shouldnt be held over anyones head. It's a very nice commodity however. 

Thanks Elvis. I'll pick it up soon. 

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

191114050808162603.jpg 

يستغرقون بعض الوقت للحصول على تعزيزات للوصول                         

they take time to get the reinforcements to arrive

191114051011259972.jpg

الجنود الصمت ، وصلوا

Silence soldiers, they arrive

Really warm in winter.

1 hour ago, Artkin said:

I hadnt even read back. I don't browse as heavily anymore. Thats definitely a nice bone. My point stands. Bear in mind nobody ever asked for this so it shouldnt be held over anyones head. It's a very nice commodity however. 

Thanks Elvis. I'll pick it up soon. 

That's not a bone, it's a bone fragment. More scenarios because of the delay...🙂

Edited by Aragorn2002